Narvik Composites` return rollers are developed and tailormade for the challenging conditions that are found in the mining industry in Scandinavia.
The construction of the return rollers in composite coated with a 5mm. wearing layer of Polyurea makes the roller not only light in weight, but also extremely durable and robust.
The weight of a composite return roller is surprisingly low; a weight reduction of up to 80% compared to an equivalent steel roller. This gives the composite roller an enormous advantage when replacing rollers, in both time and resources.
Read more about weight reduction under customer advantages composite rollers
Specifications return rollers:
|Shaft diameter||Bearing size||shell diameter||Std. shell length*|
|30 mm||6306 mm||159 mm||900 - 2200 mm|
|40 mm||6308 mm||159 and 194 mm||1100 - 2200 mm|
*The shell length may be tailor made
- Weight 43 kg (194 x 2200 x 40)
- 30 000 hours working life
- Polyureau wearing material
- Good wear resistance against the return belt with abrasive waste materials
- Good friction against the belt track in order to control the belt.
- The wearing zones shall tolerate the rollers' lifetime
- Temperature - 50 to +50 °C